Our Organization, Equitable Health Access Initiative (EHAI), is an indigenous tech-driven NGO with over a decade of experience in the implementation of transformational health intervention projects in 14 States across the Southern and Northern Regions of Nigeria. We are fully committed to positively impacting humanity through research, training, and implementation of innovative public health projects aimed at strengthening the health system for the control of Infectious and non-communicable diseases of public health importance. We also support sustainable financing for Universal Health Coverage (UHC), especially for the informal and marginalized sectors.
OPEN TO: All Qualified Candidates
OPENING DATE: December 4, 2023
CLOSING DATE: To be determined
WORK HOURS: 8:00 am to 5.00 pm daily (Monday to Friday)
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE: Provide technical oversight on all aspects of program, clinical, and quality improvement services in the organization.
- Technical Services: Provide technical oversight on multiple grant portfolios for interventions including HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria; Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health (MNCH); Sexual and Reproductive Health; Health Systems Strengthening (HSS); and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases of Public Health Importance.
- Information and Strategic Knowledge Management: Facilitate optimized data utilization through strategic presentation and information sharing with targeted internal audiences for modification of project implementation and external audiences for decision-making making, policy formulation at the Federal, State, and LGA level
- Grant and Proposal Writing: Develop, design, write, and coordinate proposals and grants on health interventions and implementation research with success in multiple proposals.
- Liaison Officer of the Organization: With funders during negotiation and implementation of grants to coordinate communications, check-in calls, project implementation, development of work plans (annual, bi-annual, and quarterly) program reviews to track progress (based on strategic objectives and targets), project progress reports (monthly, interim and final) tracking financial expenditures (approvals, variance analysis, burn rate, budget reviews, reporting) timely submission of deliverables and reports.
- Representing the Organization at Meetings: These includes the presentation of project, reports, updates, and dissemination of results to government stakeholders (Federal Ministry of Health, State Ministries of Health, State Primary Health care Development Agencies/ Boards, TWGs) and funders.
- Engagement and Supervision of Consultants: Drafting of assignments and deliverables, recruitment, development of agreements, and supervision of consultants on different projects.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Leadership and Management
- Grant and Report writing
- Program and budget development
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Quality Improvement Processes
- Strategic Planning
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- A master’s degree in public health or a related field is required.
- B., B.S.
- 8+ years of progressive experience performing similar tasks in similar organizations, with at least 4 years in a leadership role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send detailed curriculum vitae in Microsoft Word format and a typewritten cover letter to the Head of Human Resources through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must indicate their position and location as the subject of their email and application letters.
EHAI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion or sexual orientation.