Equitable Health Access Initiative (EHAI), is an indigenous non-governmental organization fully committed to positively impacting the human race through the implementation of highly innovative programs and projects that enhances positive, healthy and productive living. EHAI is involved in health systems strengthening activities in Lagos, Abuja, Oyo, Edo, Anambra, Enugu, Imo and Abia states of Nigeria.
EHAI hereby invites interested vendors who are qualified to supply goods, works and provide services for the office in the above listed states to submit their application for pre-qualification for the under-listed supply of goods, works and services:
- Expression of interest for Laboratory suppliers (code 1)
- Expression of interest for Medical/Medicine suppliers (code 2)
- Expression of interest for Office and Stationery suppliers (Code 3) at Oyo, Edo, Anambra, Enugu, Imo and Abia states of Nigeria
- Expression of interest for Furniture/Office Equipment suppliers (Code 4)
- Expression of interest for Printing services (Code 5)
- Expression of interest for Branding Agency (Code 6)
- Expression of interest for General suppliers (Code 7)
- Expression of interest for Diesel suppliers (Code 8)
- Expression of interest for Builders/Facility upgrade Vendors (Code 9)
- Expression of interest for I.T. supplies and consumables (Code 10)
- Expression of interest for Hospitality Service providers (Code 11)
- Expression of Interest for Food and Catering services(Code-12)
- Expression of Interest for Automobile repairs/services(Code-13) at Oyo, Edo, Anambra, Enugu, Imo and Abia states of Nigeria
- Expression of Interest for Supply of Diesel(Code-14)
- Expression of Interest for Internet Service Providers (Code 15) at Oyo, Edo, Anambra, Enugu, Imo and Abia states of Nigeria
- Expression of Interest for Ticketing Services (Code 16)
- Expression of interest for Others. (Code 17)
VENDOR REQUIREMENTS FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION:
- Company profile, including names and contact details of key personnel;
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of income tax clearance certificate for the last three years;
- Tax Identification Number(TIN-number);
- Evidence of corporate office, phone numbers, email address;
- Reference letter from your Bank;
- Verifiable list of previous/similar projects/works carried out in the recent past;
- List of technical personnel and their qualifications
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT AS VENDOR:
Vendors that meet the above requirements should submit their applications and evidence of vendor pre-qualification via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Head of Administration,
Equitable Health Access Initiative.
No 2b Itohan Avenue, off Awolowo way,
- The deadline for submission of application and qualification documents is 26th of March, 2020.
- Only successful pre-qualified vendors will be contacted.
- The code number MUST be indicated on the right hand top of the envelope, a vendor that applies for more than one item and /code number will be DISQUALIFIED.