[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” menu_anchor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_mp4=”” video_webm=”” video_ogv=”” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” overlay_color=”” video_preview_image=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” padding_right=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” center_content=”no” last=”no” min_height=”” hover_type=”none” link=””][fusion_text]
Our Organization, Equitable Health Access Initiative (EHAI), is an indigenous non-governmental organization fully committed to positively impacting the human race through the implementation of highly innovative programs and projects that enhances positive, healthy and productive living. EHAI is seeking to employ an IT Officer who will have the responsibility of managing the company’s IT function to ensure that IT fully supports business objectives and the organization derives maximum returns on its IT investment.
OPEN TO: All Qualified Candidates
OPENING DATE: 13th February 2020
CLOSING DATE: 27th February 2020
WORK HOURS: 8:00am to 5.00pm daily (Monday to Friday)
REPORTS TO: Head, Administration and Human Resources
LOCATION: Lagos State
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
The IT Officer will provide IT support to all users within the organization and effectively manage the network, I.T equipment, tools and Microsoft Dynamics ERP 2016 in line with EHAI and International guidelines.
- The candidate will manage our information technology infrastructure resources and computer systems, plan, organize, controls and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- He/She will lead the design, specification, configuration, installation and maintenance of local area network hardware, software, and telecommunication services and internet service providers.
- He /She will design, develop, implement and coordinate IT systems, policies and procedures.
- The candidate must ensure security of data, network access and backup systems. He must be able to preserve assets, information security and control structures handle annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- He / She must be able to establish, maintain and regularly test disaster recovery plan.
- He/ She must effectively communicate the IT vision and plans in understandable terms throughout the organization.
- In addition, he / she must be able to develop Service Level Agreements for service providers and assists in selecting IT Service Providers.
- Install repairs and backups computer systems for different users within the organization.
- Troubleshoot any IT issues that may arise as a result of down time within the link (internet connection) and ensuring that users are not using p2p networks within the link.
- Ensure users comply with EHAI Information technology agreement on use of information technology resources in their possessions.
- Other delegated task that is skill enhancing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Vast Knowledge of the use Micro soft Dynamics ERP 2016 software will be an added advantage
- The candidate must possess highly effective supervisory skills and techniques, have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form, direct and coordinate operations with strong organizational and time management skills. He / She must be dependable, has integrity and be attentive to details.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of Second Class) in Computer Science, MIS or similar fields from a recognized University plus relevant IT certifications.
- Post graduate/Master’s degree and additional qualification in Information Technology will be an added advantage.
- He/she must have proven working experience as an IT Officer with a minimum of 5 years IT experience,
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send detailed curriculum vitae in Microsoft word format and a type written cover letter to the Head of Human Resources through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are to indicate position and location as the subject of their email and in their application letters.
EHAI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or sexual orientation.