Equitable Health Access Initiative (EHAI) is an indigenous non-governmental organisation fully committed to ensuring equitable access to quality and efficient health care services through the implementation of intervention programs in the control of communicable diseases (e.g. HIV, Malaria, Tuberculosis etc.) and non-communicable diseases of public health importance, as well as health systems support and strengthening.
The Senior Technical Officer- Clinical and Quality Improvement Services shall work to ensure the delivery of quality health services in adult and pediatric ART, TB/HIV.
POSITION: Senior Technical Officer- Clinical and Quality Improvement Services.
LOCATION: FCT, Abuja
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates
OPENING DATE: October 8, 2019
CLOSING DATE: October 22, 2019
He/She shall work under the direct supervision of the Head of the Clinical and Quality Improvement Services Department with support and guidance from the Abuja State manager to deliver program related goals and activities at facility and organizational level. Particularly mentoring and training of health workers on adult and pediatric ART, TB/HIV and other clinical related activities as will be dictated by program direction to ensure the delivery of quality HIV care and treatment for clients in the supported facilities on the project.
- The Senior Technical Officer professional services in the delivery of Quality Care and Treatment Services to the Adult and Paediatric People Living with HIV in FCT and Nasarawa State on the PEPFAR ACTION Plus Up Project.
- He/ She will work with others at the Lagos HQ Office and EHAI Abuja State office as well as local implementing partners and the State Government officials to ensure that the care, treatment and quality improvement activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s requirements.
- Will represent the organization at State and implementing partners’ forum as the need arises.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- M.B.B.S, or its equivalent.
- Masters in Public Health or Epidemiology from a recognized academic institution will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of post-NYSC Experience.
- Experience in Adult HIV/AIDS Care, Pediatric HIV/AIDS Care, TB Care, and Malaria program.
- Experience working with State government HIV/AIDS control programs and other stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITY
- Proven skills and knowledge of current national and international guidelines in the management of infectious diseases of public health interest including HIV, TB, and Malaria.
- Excellent training and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGO
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Program and budget development, planning and implementation.
- T: Microsoft -Word, Excel, Power point, outlook, access.
- Language: Fluent in English Language.
- Ability to multi task.
Method of Application
Application letter and detailed curriculum vitae in Microsoft word format should be forwarded to the. Head, Administration and Human Resources through this email address: email@example.com
Application must explicitly state the position and location applied for in the subject of the email. Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with functional email addresses and telephone numbers.
Note: Only applications sent in the required format will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
EHAI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, tribe, religion or sexual orientation.