[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” menu_anchor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” enable_mobile=”no” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_mp4=”” video_webm=”” video_ogv=”” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” video_preview_image=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ spacing=”” center_content=”no” hover_type=”none” link=”” min_height=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”left top” background_repeat=”no-repeat” border_size=”0″ border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” padding=”” dimension_margin=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=”” last=”no”][fusion_text]
Our Organization, Equitable Health Access Initiative (EHAI), is an indigenous non-governmental organization fully committed to positively impacting the human race through the implementation of highly innovative programs and projects that enhances positive, healthy and productive living. EHAI is a sub grantee of the Society for Family Health, (SFH), implementing the Global Fund HIV NFM Extension grant (Key Population Program for MSM in Lagos and Oyo States) to provide assistance to the Government of Nigeria (GoN) on the HIV epidemic response to provide High quality free HIV prevention, care and treatment services.
To support this process, EHAI is required to fill the following position(s).
Position: Technical Associate (M&E)
Department: Strategic Knowledge Management
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Open To: All Interested Candidates
Opening Date: September 1, 2018
Closing Date: September 14, 2018
Duration: 10 months (September 2018 to June 2019)
Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Reports To: HOD Strategic Knowledge Management & Training
Reporting To Job Holder: Program Assistants, Global Fund NFM Key Population
JOB PURPOSE: Provide M&E services at facility and community levels in line with national policies and guidelines and international best practice.
- The Technical Associate, M&E is responsible for the day-to-day tracking and reporting of activities under the Global Fund HIV NFM Extension grant (Key Population Program for MSM in Lagos and Oyo States).
- The role includes but is not limited to data collection, frequent data collation; verification of results reported; analysis and presentation of findings.
- Work with the M&E unit of the CBO’s on the GF HIV NFM Extension grant (Key Population Program for MSM in Lagos and Oyo States) to report patient level information on the various forms and national tools provided.
- The Technical Associate, M&E will ensure that systems are in place to measure the project’s impact and progress and that data is readily available to be used as a foundation for programmatic adjustments and evidence-based decision-making.
- The Technical Associate, M&E will ensure provision of feedback through prescribed channels to Program Manager on weekly basis. Ensure that the Global Fund HIV NFM Extension grant (Key Population Program for MSM in Lagos and Oyo States) systems are in compliance with both EHAI and SFH’s global and regional policies, procedures, standards, and strategic initiatives.
- Support other GF HIV NFM Extension grant (Key Population Program for MSM in Lagos and Oyo States) technical staff to design and implement assessments, stakeholder analysis and other data collection and analysis activities.
- Support the documentation of lessons learned, best practices, program data and activities, evaluations, and information to generate donor communication pieces, success stories, case studies, and other high-quality, results-based documentation.
- Routinely and systematically collect, validate and analyze data and ensure that it is accurate and of the highest quality.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to support data-informed decision-making by project leadership.
Qualification, Knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Public Health, Computer Science, Economics or in any science related field related to Monitoring and Evaluation. Additional qualification will be an added advantage. Background in public health research work will be an added advantage, good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be based in Oyo State preferably in Ibadan and must be familiar with the communities within the LGAs in Oyo States.
- Experience as volunteer at a similar job in a Development partner will be an added advantage.
- Minimum three (3) years of cognate experience in monitoring and evaluating, with a focus on capacity strengthening and GF funded programs.
- Proficiency in database development/management, SPSS, EPI-Info, Access, Excel and skills in analyzing, interpreting and communicating information to various stakeholders.
- Experience using ICT for data collection
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team work skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills as well as good judgment and vision.
- Sound coordination skills and a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrates diplomacy, flexibility, and resourcefulness especially working on the GF HIV NFM Extension grant (Key Population Program for MSM in Lagos and Oyo States).
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Extensive travel within the state to provide monitoring and technical support to CBOs, participation at trainings, meeting, outreaches and program review workshops.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send detailed curriculum vitae in Microsoft word format and a type written cover letter to the Head of Human Resources through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should indicate position and location in their application letter.
EHAI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc.